Thursday, July 23, 2009

What I have learned in EDM 310

Throughout my semester in EDM 310 I have learned about and used many different types of technology:
1. google spreedsheets
2. google documents
3. igoogle
4. blogger.com
5. ALEX
6. ACCESS
7. iTunes
8. Delicious
9. different websites I had to write about

To be completly honest not all of these will be things I use as a teacher. One of the many things we learned about that I really don't think I will use is delicious. However, spreedsheets and documents, and blogger.com are three things I will use as a teacher. These three things were very useful to me as a student and I feel they would greatly benifit me as a teacher. Podcasts were a neat experiance but unless I will be teaching higher elementary level classes I will probably not really use this. This class did help teach me about different places on the internet that I can go to use a resource to help me acheive as a teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment