Sunday, June 28, 2009

iTunes University

I went to this site click here about iTunes University. Looking through this site I got a pretty good idea of what iTunes University is all about. It is where different Universities put up links on iTunes to lectures, or things related to courses for students or even grade school teachers to use. To actually be able to access any of the lectures or videos you would actually have to go to itunes and download them.

As a future teacher this site would be a great resource. It would allow me to bring in outside resources from upstanding colleges to back up what my children are learning. It would also be able to give me ideas of different projects, maybe not as technical as theirs, to do with my classes. When a child asks when am I going to use this in class being able to show them that they will need it when they go to college would help reinforce them learning the material. I think itunes University has a lot of potential in helping future students and teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment