Thursday, May 28, 2009

All about Me

My name is Shelley Graham Edwards. I am 21 and was born in mobile alabama and have always lived here. In 2005 I graduated high school and started South majoring in marine biology. About 2 years ago I had a change in heart and decided that I would enjoy teaching more. On September 19, 2008 I married my husband, Talon Edwards, and then shortly after, in February I had my first daughter, Raylee. I have two brothers, one sister, and three nephews on my side and married into three brother in laws, three sister in laws, three more nephews, and my only niece out of them all. Most of the time I am not in school or at work I am with my husband and daughter. If it's football season you will catch us watching any Alabama footbal game, Roll Tide!!! All and all my life is pretty good, chaotic at times but deffinately fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment